A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kids say the Darndest!!

I dont remember why but Jessica got into trouble and sent to her room.   Which really doesnt happen very often but when it does she is really funny.   I went into talk to her when her time was up.   Usually she will tell me that while she was laying in bed she was thinking that her mom and dad dont love her.   I always reasure her that that isnt true and we will always lover her.   Well this most resent time I went into talk to her and she said,  "Mommy when you got mad at me I was thinking,  That isnt my real mom it is a WOLF."   I had the hardest time not bursting out laughing.   I knew that would hurt her feelings so I informed her with a straight face that, I was her mother and that I loved her very much!



Isaac now.   This is not for the weak stomac.   Isaac was sick and throwing up at the beginning of the month.  I know great beginning to the new year.   Well he woke up in the middle of the night and came into my room and said, "mommy I threw up in my bed blaaaaaaa."   Then he threw up on my floor.   Well I headed into the room to clean the bed up while Brent cleaned Isaac and our room floor up.  While he was scrubbing the floor Isaac ask Brent what was on his finger.   Brent told him that it was throw up.   Isaac proceded to look closer and said, "  Daddy its a little pickle, I made little pickles."   Then he LICKED IT and almost ate it!   aahahah   Brent quickly stopped him and told him it would make him sick.    Then about 15 min after we got everything cleaned up, changed, and Isaac back in bed, he threw up in his bed AGAIN.   I got up and stripped everything off and took it to the bathroom with Isaac and was washing chunks out when Isaac said,  "Mommy those are little pickles I made, but dont eat them because they will make you sick."    Oh I love my kids!

No comments: