A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The end of another Great Year!!

We had a great year in 2010.  Nothing to big happened this year, just continued to grow.   My mom got ran over by a cow this year but other than that my family (Amanda) is doing great.   Brents family are all doing well.   Brents parents became great Grandparents this year and Becky and Jason anounced that they will be having a baby next year.  Yay.  We are still out in West Mountain were we will probably stay.  Our little farm is still doing well but next year I am demanding Grass ;-)  We didn't add to many animals this year.  One more horse and some chickens a bunny and a couple of cats.   Crazy I know!  I feel grateful to my Father in Heaven for how blessed I am.   I love my good husband and sweat kids.  I wouldnt trade being their mother and wife for anything.   We are looking forward to another great year in 2011!!

No comments: