A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brooklyn's in a Big Bed!


 Jess and Brook got a new bed at the beginning of the month.   Brook is loving being in  a big girl bed.   We found a guy that makes beds and other furnitrue in Nephi.   He did a great job.  The bunk has stairs in the side with a built in dresser.   Jessica likes being up high and Brook is doing really well being in a bed.   They were dressed in their matching PJ's that they got for Christmas and playing so cute I had to take some pics!







1 comment:

Marianne Gappmayer Thayne said...

I just spent some time reading on your entries. It has been a while since I have read and I enjoyed it so much. I love the sick story! Isn't parenting fun. I love these beds. You have a beautiful family.