A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Due to the CONTINUED insistance of my good friend, Mrs. Heather Vest. I am posting pictures of the new house. We are really excited. If you were to ask me what my favorit part of the house is I would have to say the kitchen. It is so nice to have enough space for everything. I also love having a pantry, so that I no longer have to get food out of the garage. We have a big year for 09. For those of you whom dont know, we will be having another baby in about four months. I am really hoping for a girl but I know that what ever we have we will be thrilled. Brent has insisted that we wait to find out what we are having this time and I have given in, so you will all have to wait to find out, but Grandma predicts it is a girl and we all know that Grandma's are never wrong. Jessica also says that it is a girl and she just knows it is because she doesn't have a sister yet, but she already has two brother. Brayden and Jessica are both really excited and full of questions. We are excited for the upcoming year. We are also moving the office to a new location in Brighams Landing. So busy year, new house, new baby, new office location. It is all alot of work but we feel really blessed.














1 comment:

Vest Family said...

So beautiful. You truly deserve this home. Congratulations and enjoy it! And, make room for us when we visit! :)
~Mrs. Heather Vest