A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fairy's, Princess's and castles.

Jessica wanted more than anything to see Ariel. But afterwards I asked her what she thought and she said that Ariel was wearing the wrong dress. She was suposse to have a pink dress. Then she told me that she must have borrowed Cinderellas dress. Cinderella was alot of fun. She played ring a round the rosie with the girls.




I think that this was the highlight for Jessy. She loved meeting the fairies. This was the last day of our trip and I think it was my kids favorit day. We didn't have any pictures at the beach bu we also went there on the same day as the zoo. I would say that was also on the top of the list. Braydena and Brent where catching hermit crabs. I dont know why I didn't have my camera that day.









No comments: