1 week ago
Friday, November 12, 2010
At Home
Isaac got his first black eye this year. Brayden was riding his bike and jumped off and sent it down the hill by itself. Isaac was at the bottom of the hill. The handle bar hit him right in the eye. It damage the tissue unnder the eye and he has a lump there now. This is about a week or two after it happened. I wish I would have gotten a picture right after, it was swollen huge.
Brooklyn is growing so fast. I cant belive how much she has changed in under 16 months. She is walking and climbing and starting to talk. She loves to slide down the slide, climb up stairs and play on the rocking horse.





We have loved using the fire pit out on the deck, up until it got to cold. We roasted Marshmallows and made smores for family night quite of few times. The kids are getting old enough to do more and more fun things with them. Which I love and hate at the same time. It is so fun to watch them grow and learn to do things but they are just gowing so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment