A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snowman for Spring Break




Brent's sister Michelle and her kids, Christian and Sacora came to visit during spring Break. We got a couple inches of snow, go figure, so we built a snowman. It was a bit of a hobo snowman due to the fact that the snow wasn't really deep and so it was partly made of mud, but the kids had alot of fun. We kept teasing Christian that she was his girl friend. Later our poor snowman fell over so Christian and Sacora finished her off.








I think that Sacora was ment for farm life. When ever they visit she cant get enough of the animals. I dont have pictures, but the next day after it snowed it was sunny so I took the kids on a pony ride on Honey Pie. We had alot of fun. The kids loved to have their cousins stay with us.

Christian had alot of fun scraping the snow off the deck. We could award him the helpfulness badge!!!

No comments: