A Forever Family

A Forever Family

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brayden's 6th Birthday

Brayden wanted a Pirate Birthday Party this year. I asked Aubree if she would paint the kids face's and we bought eye patches pirate teeth and earings. Mom let me use a bunch of bandana's and we dressed all the kids up. Then we sent them out in the field for a treasure hunt where I threw a bunch of pirate gold. After that we played pin the sword on the pirate, thanks to Aubree, she drew a very cute Mickey Mouse pirate and swords for the kids. I think that Brayden's favorite gifts where from his grandparents. G & G Atkin gave him a tool box with real tools. I need to take a picture but we have set up his own tool bench in the garage and he loves to build what ever he can think of. He just built a house for the new goat........I will tell you more about her later. G & G Thurman gave him a real shovel and pick that he loves to dig in the dirt with.



































No comments: